Wednesday, February 01, 2006

rolling over and sleeping in....

i can not wait until my next day off, which sadly isn't until this saturday, so i can sleep, get up and take a nap. i went and saw a friends low key accoustic guitar show at lee's liquor lounge last night and even left at 10 like i told myself. i got home and just kept pushing the time to go to bad back further and further. so to compensate for that i overslept for the first time as the opening manager at the big lil' bakery and woke up with quite the start when my phone rang. it actually didn't even ring it vibrated on my night stand and that was enough. oddly what i do in an hour can be jam packed into 30 minutes, but i'll never tell.

set a new distance and time record for myself in the pool yesterday. 36 laps in 45 minutes. i'm trying to work up to a mile for some reason, which is 52 laps, check back this summer. speaking of summer, i hope to be tanktoppable by then, and as noted i'm seeing results from my short time in the pool already and lost an additional 5 pounds since i've started. only 15 more to go.

i'm still reeling in way from not getting back on the job i was on last year. $$$ yes of course, but i really want to travel and don't really have the funds to do so yet. i want to make a trip out west and hit sf and portland, and found myself wondering the other day if my little car would make it, and survive after that too.

more and more things are starting to come together for the completion of an art project that i have been bemoaning since last summer. when things aren't just right for me i'm a slow mover, but i have been crutching off this for too long and actually need to make SOMETHING if i ever plan on exhibiting again. i know it'll happen when it's ready but i have to make some progress towards that too i guess.

ohhhh we had such an intense, thick, fluffy snow last night i loved it. sure driving around sucked a bit but fresh powder makes everything seem picturesque and wonderfillled.....

3 Comments:

Blogger fransmith40157510 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christopher, I'm thinking about you, I miss you.

AMO'M

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christopher, I'm thinking about you, I miss you.

AMO'M

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home