Friday, May 20, 2005

i HAIGHT to wake up anywhere else.......

well as of yesterday i'm back in one of my most favorite cities-san francisco!!!! this stop on our trip couldn't come at a better time as things are starting to fall apart on our crew. just a lot of little petty differences, control issues and the wear and tear of being out on the road for so long have started to take their toll. it hasn't all been negative per se, but for surely not positive at all. so a nice 3 day break, followed by a 5 day show schedule and then 5 day vacation here seems completely doable.

i felt so metropolitan taking the train from south san francisco into the city, connecting with a bus and getting to my friends place in the haight neighborhood all by myself! i love mass transit that works so much that i've recently started to feel pretty bad about my job, feeeling like a cog in the car culture machine. that could tangent, so back to happy stuff, had a nice dinner with my married couple friends just chilling at their place listening to new music, talking and just being together again rocked!! what a treat to wake up in their sunny, warm, third floor walk up and realize that i'm here. i could get use to living here, i really could.........

4 Comments:

Anonymous yadoge said...

ciao. I'm italian, from Venice.
nice blog... :)

2:52 PM  
Blogger SparklesMpls said...

That sounds wonderful! I've never been to san fran. Perhaps you can take me some time with all of the moola yer mak'n off the car industry!!!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Beret said...

I cannot believe it's you.

Beret

1:41 PM  
Blogger Beret said...

Oh..yeah...

if you feel like getting in touch, my e-mail is spn671@msn.com

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home