Monday, January 31, 2005

if the shoe fits....

well i have been here in san antonio for the last 5 days and i'm packing to fly to phoenix tonight. spent yesterday at about a dozen shoe stores looking for some comfy slip ons to travel and work in, but really didn't find what i was looking for so i thought i'd just hold off until the west coast. i did get a couple items i needed and couple things i just wanted. i have to be careful to not over do it on the shopping tip as i'm trying to save some $$$ ultimately.

made an awesome dinner last night for my sister and her family. a nice salad of mixed feild greens and baby spinach tossed in a garlic vinagrette with amish blue cheese, candied walnuts, red pepper and onion and a crusty baguette. also had brolied salmon filets witha garlic lime butter atop a fresh veggie, herb and garlic risotto with steamed asparagus tips. i love to cook, err eat good food, and really miss being able to eat healthy on the road. unfortunately i get a fair share of fast food and can only say that whattaburger=whattadisaster. i am trying to eat good in spite of it all and my weight and size seem to be maintaining.

new music to check out:

low-the great destroyer
zap mama-ancestry in progress

i'm already looking forward to vacationing in portland, getting to see the ocean and relaxing..........

3 Comments:

Blogger predicate nominative said...

ooh, yum! you can cook for me anytime. i know what you mean though - it's really hard to find something both quick and healthy to eat.

8:08 AM  
Anonymous how to cook chicken said...

Hello christopher
And G'day from Downunder. I was hunting around the web for stuff on how to cook turkey when I came across if the shoe fits..... It's just amazing what these searches turn up. I'm not sure I'm finding what I need, but I'm having a lot of fun. Have a great day!

9:11 AM  
Anonymous how to cook lobster said...

Well, I've enjoyed my visit to if the shoe fits...., but I'm not sure it's what I was looking for. I was actually searching for articles on chicken - these search engines are weird! Just thought I'd say hello while I'm here :0)

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home