Wednesday, December 29, 2004

.....here and now, live in the......(lather, rinse, repeat)

well i made it back safe and sound. i've actually been back for a few days, just enjoying get back into my old routines; meetings, gym, work, ect...

i only have one more shift left at the coffee shop and i can hardly wait. today was so hard after being off for a week. just busy, busy, busy. not that's its hard, just seemingly tedious. i only have one more shift left, this saturday, and for as much as i complain, i know i'll miss it. great, supportive co-workers who have become friends, some cool customers, the familiarity of it all.

ohh i leave in just a few weeks now and i find myself getting worked up, anxious and mildly panicky. i know things will work out i just have to constantly remind myself to stay in the moment and live in the here and now. dealing with issues from my past and even getting a few days ahead of myself has a tendency to freak me out. so for now i'm just breathing, relaxing and being grateful for all the wonderful things in my life.