Tuesday, November 23, 2004

doors

well i guess the old saying about one door closes and another opens is so very true. a little less than week after being let go from the restuarant the car show people got in touch with me and offered me a job!! i would be traveling to dallas, dc, philly, nyc, boston and a few other towns...errr cities. the $$$ would be the same, as in awesome, the biggest thing is going to be packing up my life and taking to the road for 6ish months. on one hand i get to visit all the cities i have always wanted to go to and make a lot of dough, but on the other hand i have to move out of the super safe enviroment i've been living in for the last 6 months. i'll still go to meetings just not the same meetings i have been used to for sooo long. oh.......i'm about 80% there yet i am leaving myself the option to not go if it doesn't feel right and essentially i could come back anytime i didn't feel safe, i just wouldn't have an apartment to come back to in mpls. i'll always have my mom's in duluth and can re-establish myself in june after the show is over. it's just soooo much to think about, i'm praying really hard and hope when i make my decision that i choose the right one.

1 Comments:

Blogger SparklesMpls said...

Wow - how exciting! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! This sounds like a really great opportunity - I'm sure you'll make the right choice. Let me know if I can help out in any way.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home