Wednesday, September 01, 2004

in it's right place-yeah you go thom yorke

it's wednesday night in the big city and i feel a bit blah. sooooo many good things have happened in such a short time my head is spinning. that could be sleep deprivation too as i have been up since 4:30-yikes.

bottom line my brother-in-law is in town from texas and asked me to help him with a car show in the burbs, and he offered a lot of money, alot. anyways i juxtaposed my work schedule and i'll be gone for 2 weeks starting friday. i'll be getting shipped back in for meetings and such, but i'll basically be sequestered in a hotel for the evenings. i'm scared but i'm ready. everything came together so quickly i must be meant to go, my mom even said "i deserved it." so off and running in 36 hours, i have no idea if i'll have internet access so plan ahead ok?

i'm happy, i'm sad i'm an emotianal rollercoaster....but regardless of current mood swing i am sober.

3 Comments:

Blogger SparklesMpls said...

Wow - sounds exciting! I'll see you at the meeting tonight.

5:34 AM  
Blogger GratefulGuy said...

I am proud of all that you have done. Keep up the good work, and you do deserve it.

10:23 AM  
Blogger joseph said...

ack! i hope you see this before you go... i'll miss you. :o)

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home