Saturday, September 18, 2004

ahhhhhhhh-minneapolis!

well i made it back from the wasteland that is shakopee. the car show is over and all that remains is for me to get paid, and hopefully sooner than later. it just feels good to be back in an area where i can get downton to uptown without the use of a car. i had a bunch of work done on my bike and can't have it until i can pay for it, but i can hardly wait to get it back, it'll be like new again.

i feel like so much has happened for me and to me in such a short span of time, it's almost like i'm viewing the world with a whole new set of eyes.

1 Comments:

Blogger SparklesMpls said...

Welcome back! I'm glad you had such a good experience down there. Traveling for work can be stressful - sounds like you handled it well.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home