Sunday, August 01, 2004

happy august

i just did not want to get out of bed this morning @ 4:30 am (can you blame me). i made it on time and besides some moments of drama, work was work. fixed my bike, did my laundry and even had time to work out hard at the gym. i took a few days off, or rather didn't go. i am a bit sore right now, but the big test will be how i feel tomorrow i guess.

i'm kind of excited to be heading up north for a few days this wed. i kind of miss duluth-my mom, friends and the lake too. it will also be weird to see some of my family for the 1st time in 6 months, sober.....but i am currently processing all of this.

tomorrow is monday again and a new week begins.......

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ish... nobody should have to get up that early... make sure you drink plenty of water after your workout so you don't get muscle cramps! hey, enjoy your trip back to duluth... that reminds me of my favorite joke...

"Does this bus go to Duluth?"
"Nope... it goes ding ding..."

Happy week!

Wanda Wisdom

8:16 AM  
Blogger GratefulGuy said...

Hey Girl...Have a nice time up north. Bring your Big Book.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Billy said...

YUCK 4:30!!!

Is anybody else up around that time? I don't know since I'm always fast asleep by then ;)

Great blog you have here! I enjoyed it.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Wayne said...

I think at 4:30am this morning, I got up and went peeing... then head back to sleep.

then I slept though my alarms....

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home