Thursday, July 29, 2004

rude awakening...

so not only was my new dentist not hot, sensitive or funny, he was a woman-and a very rude one at that. her conversation with her new assistant allowed me to feel what it would be like to be a coffee table. if i had been more vertical they could have rested their coffees on my forehead.

the day wasn't a complete wash though. i went to one museum, two galleries, watched some of days of our lives, took a nap, worked out, met with my sponsor, went to a meeting, had dinner and evne made it to vera's for coffee. i met the cutest boy there and my heart almost broke when he told me he was only 20, i guess i forget sometimes that i'm almost 30. what a mindfuck that was.

damn all you cute gay boys running around minneapolis.

2 Comments:

Blogger SparklesMpls said...

Sorry to hear your day off wasn't all that great! ERrr, or maybe it was. Maybe it was just the dentist? Damn those dentist schools for allowing women through the doors!!!

Yes, the 20 year old is a cutie. He's also sweet. Be careful with him - he's fragile!

5:41 AM  
Blogger christopher said...

girl i have celibacy on my side.

were you really up at 5:30?

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home