Wednesday, July 14, 2004

just a little thought...

i had such a great evening. after i got home from the gym i listened to my new to me CD the flamings lips "yoshimi versus the pink robots" (a must have in my book) and took a litlle nap. went to a meeting with a friend i'm just getting to know, met some new people and went bob's java hut and met up with an old friend and just talked, talked, talked. everything from jazz and drum and bass to recovery and sober parties to astrology and ....

anyways i just love meeting new people with signifigant sobriety who are still very much alive and having a great time being sober.

i finished 4 of my 5 to do list items and feel accomplished, refreshed and pretty. item #5-write a letter-i promise to myself to do tomorrow, errr today.

sweet dreams lyn-lake, uptown, carag....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home