Sunday, July 25, 2004

i'm so very excited today i hit the 6 month mark in my recovery! i guess with staying sober it's the little victories that matter the most. 24 hours is always a milestone, as everyday is a new record for me, but i have been waiting to hit the big 6 for awhile. i'm lucky that i have the help and support of AA, friends and family, an awesome sober support network, a safe living enviroment and some intangible things like self-respect and love for myself.

i still feel a bit weird as i bottomed out on the sleep tip and "napped" from 1 to 6 pm today. i think my body had had enough. so in honor of a hardcore day off-NO GYM!

3 Comments:

Blogger joseph said...

a G R E A T B I G congrats!!!! very proud of you! good job.

8:54 PM  
Blogger SparklesMpls said...

That's fantastic, Chris! Keep it up! I took a nap today, too - your body needs rest sometimes :-)

9:28 PM  
Blogger a_luiz said...

Wow,,,, congratualtions..... well done ;)

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home