Thursday, July 22, 2004

goldenburnsbrooklynvalleyriverville

their is just something so unsavory about ever having to go to the suburbs. ick-yack-aaagh. maybe its the strip malls, the "real" malls, ramblers on suddenly ending cul-de-sacs, the lack of sidewalks...who knows and who cares. the last hoop i had to jump through for the promotion was to go take a test in one of our "1st ring" suburbs, where unfortunately the corporate office is. i had to take 3 buses to get out there and hang out and wait in awkward spots waiting for the bus. instead of letting this drive me crazy i took in my surroundings and found time to meditate, journal and people watch.

oh yeah i passed the test (96%) and got the promotion!!

i think i need to cuddle with somebody soon. i was at the dentist's office this morning and while he was doing some work on my upper choppers he cradled my head and pressed me into his stomach and chest for better leverage. he's really handsome and had it not been for the drill, his assistant, the fluorescents and whatnot it would've seemed so romantic. i am so very dillusional, someone please help.

 

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, fiddle di dee! Congrats on the promo, hun! You are outstanding! Keep up the Lord's work and you'll soon have a man to cuddle... instead of hopin' your hottie dentist is gonna fill your cavity... tee hee...

Kisses and Congrats,

WANDA

9:05 PM  
Blogger SparklesMpls said...

Congrats on the promotion!

My dentist is in his late fifties and I've been going to him for as long as I can remember, but my chiropractor intern hotties on the other hand... yummie! Just yesterday the musclular tan one (think Mario Lopez 7-8 years ago) had my head in this weird sort of headlock, suddenly shifted and CRACK. :-)

6:32 AM  
Blogger joseph said...

congrats on the promotion. do you get a big fat juicy raise too?

2:09 PM  
Blogger christopher said...

yes the raise is "phat" yo!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home